Floor Area 1284m2
Land Size 3125m2
194-208 York Street
Albany, WA, 6330
Realmark Commercial and Garland International are delighted to present to market an exceptional corner property situated on York Street in the heart of Albany.
Prominently positioned on Albany's main street, just a few minutes walk from the cultural precinct. Albany’s 129-year-old heritage listed building, The Premier Hotel has been restored with a multi-million dollar re-vamp.
Developer Real Force and H + H Architects have reinvigorated the 600 pax capacity hotel. The two level hotel design has maximised the use of space by designing two bars across both levels - one upstairs with a balcony overlooking the Albany Town Centre.
The new design also includes a combination of staff and management sleeping quarters as well as public and private lounges equipped for a range of functions.
Property highlights include:
• Occupying a prime 3125sqm corner site,
• SItuated Minutes walk to the cultural precicnct, town hall, and a multitude on food and beverage locations
• Owner Occupy or Investment Opportunity
• Capability for 600pax
• Fully refurbished, completion end 2020
• Fully refurbished manager and staff quarters
EOI submissions close 1 December 2020
For further information contact Michael Richardson at Realmark Commercial or Garland International