Floor Area 635m2
Land Size 819m2
6 Old Great Northern Highway
Midland, WA, 6056
This income producing investment property is on offer with a set date sale closing 9th March 2021 - All offers presented!
Located in Central Midland as part of the Midland Activity Centre Master Plan (Midland West End Precinct), this property offers a unique advantage with it's current use and also long term benefits of flexibility of use for a tenant's changing needs. It is also suitable for future redevelopment.
Midland West End Precinct is the original Retail Shopping Precinct of Midland and offers a collective mix of business. It is located down the road from Landgate and The City of Swan Council offices.
This is a chance to secure a business premises just off Great Eastern Highway within the immediate vicinity of the centre of Midland as well as major roads accessing the wider area. Just a short walk's away from Midland Railway Station and located on the Midland free bus shuttle route.
- The site was initially converted to suit a café and then further converted for the current restaurant
- Current term expires 30 November 2023
- One further option of 5 years in the lease
- 650 sqm* of building set on 815 sqm* of land
- Current rent $56,650 PA plus Outgoings & GST
- The property is zoned 'Mixed Use Retail/Commercial', under the Midland Activity Centre Structure Plan in the “West End Precinct“
For full details of sales contract, lease and information memorandum please contact Cambell Giles.