Sitting on a generous 562sqm of prime, street front land in the highly sought after Riseley Activity Centre (RAC-O) Precinct 4 and just steps to a growing number of bustling cafes & restaurants, the size of this home will surprise you & the property offers a myriad of current & future uses. The home also has a fabulous, totally separate studio adjacent to the double garage - perfect for the home based worker.
- Character features throughout including wide timber floorboards, ornate glass work in doors, high, decorative ceilings & textured walls
- 2 large, separate living areas
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of storage & benchspace
- Great size master with full wall of built-in-robes
- Beds #2 and #3 also with floorboards
- 2nd toilet in large laundry & separate vanity
- Sparkling pool with relaxing alfresco & play area shaded by established guava tree
- Separate timber decked parents retreat area
- Double garage with studio
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Just a few minutes stroll to transport, schools (Applecross High School zone), parks & the river
This well maintained & presented family home represents a very unique opportunity and offers multiple potential usage options including but not limited to offices, consulting rooms, home occupation, bed & breakfast & child care. A fantastic investment opportunity!
For further details on the Riseley Centre Structure Plan, please visit http://www.melvillecity.com.au/about-melville/future-vision/riseley-centre.
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 email@example.com.