With sweeping views over Osborne Park and the Mitchell Freeway, this stunning 1,025sqm building offers superb natural light as well as a two-level office area, a warehouse and a secure rear yard.
The freshly-painted modern office space is 641sqm* in size and enjoys a sweeping vista (from upstairs). Partitioned offices, open-plan areas, storage areas and a boardroom help make up the building, also boasting a large lunchroom and lift access.
The 265sqm warehouse features a truss height of up to 7.5m, a 4.5mW x 5mH roller door with access into the rear yard, high bay lights, concrete tilt-panel construction.
The secure yard is 204sqm large and can also be used as eight (8) parking bays, depending on your needs. There are already 24 bays on site, with 11 bays (included one disabled bay) securely positioned under cover in the under-croft basement and five (5) open car bays.
This quality complex is situated on the east side of the Mitchell Freeway in the industrial hub of Osborne Park, around eight kilometres north of Perth’s vibrant CBD. The commercial area is one of only a few that is closely located to the city and benefit from fantastic freeway access north, south or east of Perth.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Security alarm system
• Intercom system to allow entry/access into the building
• Swipe-card access
• Tiled office reception area, plus a reception desk and quality window treatments
• Fixed work stations
• Truss height is 6.5m to 7.4m (approx.)
• Basement lobby, plus lift and stair access, as well as a plant room
• 60sqm mezzanine store
• Rear yard with secure rear-access gate
• Street frontage, with a secure electric front gate for entry
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Amenities include multiple male and female toilets, plus showers
Offers from $1,900,000 + GST (if applicable)
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Gavin Lilleyman or Mike Rowe.
*Please note all measurements are considered approximate